Thursday, February 13, 2014

Touching Spirit Bear

I think this book is great because Cole found how to calm himself and he learned how to heal. I think that Cole changed a lot in this book and now he understands more and now he realizes more about what he has done and what he is doing. I didn't like that Cole had to beat up Peter crazy, but if it weren't for that event, the story wouldn't be as it is now. Sometimes it confuses me how Cole remembers things that happened in Minneapolis, but then he is back at the island telling the story there again. I think Mr. Moore chose this book for this group because it makes great discussion and it was our level. I like that he chose this book because if I were to chose my own book, I probably wouldn't have chosen this one. I think that it was really smart to chose this book for Key Time. I think this book helps me as a reader to know more vocabulary words and so that I am able to understand more in the text by knowing how to understand the book.I think that the guidance with this book is great because we can practice our reading skills which will help us understand the text even more. This book has helped me as a reader by helping me understand the text and maybe giving ideas for a story. I think this book may help with the vocabulary that I use. I think I really like this book and I hope you find it as interesting as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment