Thursday, February 13, 2014

February Prompt Writing

What makes you happiest? Write a paragraph in which you describe something that makes you happy. 

I'm so happy!  The thing that makes me happiest is making sure things like my barbies are good looking and not ugly because sometimes it's creative, there is a wide variety of outfits that would look great and I can always change the outfit with something to do each day.  The creativeness makes me happy because being creative lets me open up to my imagination so that I can imagine and try mixes of outfits that would allow me to have choice and freedom. Being creative is almost like everyday life.  I like the wide variety of outfits because I can try different things and judge the looks just because I want to and I care about looks a lot. I love that I can always change the outfit because not only will I have something to do, but I also can do what I want and have a big choice in the variety.  The thing that makes me happiest is making sure that things like my barbies are good looking and not ugly because sometimes it can be creative, there is a wide variety of outfits that would look great and I can always change the outfit with something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment