Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Calming Himself

What are your thoughts about Cole’s morning routine? Do you think the soaking and the rock will do anything to help Cole? Why do you think Edwin and Garvey have asked him to do these things?

I think that Cole's morning routine might work but if I had that as a morning routine myself, I wouldn't be to happy about it because it would be freezing cold! I might as well be happier curled up in bed with all of my blankets piled on top of me. I don't know how the soaking and the rock will help Cole anyway. I think Edwin and Garvey told Cole to do this because that was how they calmed themselves when they they got worked up like Cole did.

2 comments:

  1. Briana,
    I 100% agree with you I think that if I was Cole I would not like his morning routine. I think that you have very good writing.
    Thank you,
    Skyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you said you wouldn't like the morning routine Edwin told Cole. Why wouldn't you be happy in the cold water?

    ReplyDelete