Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Tlingit People

Please share some research regarding the Tlingit People. Also, please make sure to comment on the work of others.

I went on to instagrok.com and I found a quote "Tlingit people believe that all life is of equal value..." there is more about this if you use this link. I learned that mostly the Tlingit people want respect for others and other things. they are an Alaskan tribe with great responsibilities and they hope to make the world a better place. Tlingit people belive that everything should be treated equally. Tlingit people don't tolerate misuse of items. Tlingit people don't use greetings like hello or goodbye. I think you should read Jayce's Learning Den because he has some information on Tlingit people and I think he is very descriptive when he says the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment