Friday, January 10, 2014

The Parents

Is Cole being neglected through this punishment? What do you think an appropriate punishment would be? How would you handle the situation if you were Cole’s parent?

I don't think Cole is being neglected through this punishment because he chose to do it. I think an appropriate punishment would be just to put Cole in jail because it is not acceptable for him to be beating up innocent kids. If I were Cole's parent I would handle the situation by not wanting as much punishment as grown ups would get but still give him harsh punishment.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Briana,
    I do agree with you in some ways but I think he needs a new punishment instead of the one he has because I think his punishment is to harsh. I like your opinion and I half agree with you because I think half in half.
    Thank you for letting me comment on your blog,
    Skyla

    ReplyDelete