Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What Will They Do?

Hello readers,
Recently I have read chapters 35 and 36 of the book The Thief Lord.  In chapter 35, Prosper and Riccio suspected that Victor had told Prosper's aunt about the gang's hideout, but when Victor, Riccio, Prosper and Mosca listened to the message on Victor's answering machine, they found out that some old lady told on them.  In chapter 36,  Prosper, Riccio, Mosca and Victor took all of the things from the theater and came over to Ida's house so they wouldn't be caught by the police.  They all made a plan, Riccio find Prosper and Victor and Ida get Hornet from the orphanage.

I want to read the rest of this book. I think this book is awesome! I also think you should read Joey's Blog because I think he had an awesome summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment