Tuesday, December 10, 2013

They Caught Him!

Hello readers,
Recently I have read chapters 19 and 20 of the book The Thief Lord.  In chapter 19, The gang (Bo, Prosper, Scipio, Hornet, Riccio and Mosca) captured Victor as he was investigating the movie theater where the kids stayed at. In chapter 20, Prosper had a talk with the gang's first prisoner, Victor.

I really like how the kids work together to get through life in Venice.  Here's a quote from the book, "By the time he sensed something moving between the folding seats, it was all ready too late. Suddenly five children were all over him."  I think this quote shows that the children took Victor by surprise and he didn't really suspect anything.  I also think you should read Joey's Blog because I think he does a great job explaining what he thinks about the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment