Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Thief Lord

Hello readers,
Recently I have been given a new book called The Thief Lord to read for Key Time.  I've read chapters 1, 2 and 3.  In chapter 1, a detective named Victor meets two people, a man and a lady who have lost two boys. The lady claimed that Prosper and Bo, the boys, had been told stories about Venice from their mother, who was the lady's sister. Victor accepted the search. In chapter 2 the boys weren't alone like the lady had said they were, they were with a girl who's nickname was Hornet.  Prosper and Bo had been through a lot to get to Venice, they have to find food, find shelter and sometimes they would even steal.  In chapter 3, the place where the boys are staying is run down and full of mice but it still works for them.

I think I'm really going to like this book because it's filled with adventure and mischief.  Here's a quote from the book, "I found it! I told you! A big bald man dropped it out of his pocket. He didn't even notice. And then I found it."  I think this quote shows that Bo likes to steal but he needs to get away with it somehow. I also suggest you read Izzy's Learning Den because I think she gives a great understanding of what the book The Thief Lord is about.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Briana
    I agree with you that Bo likes to steel but needs to get away with it some how. In that quote it really shows that he likes to steel things. I am going to use this post fore my blog post.

    ReplyDelete