Thursday, December 12, 2013

Are They Mad At Him?

Hello readers,
Recently I have read chapters 23 and 24 of the book The Thief Lord.  In chapter 23, Victor told the gang (Prosper, Bo, Hornet, Riccio and Mosca) that Scipio was lying to them and he told them to go to the Fondamenta Bollani number 223 for proof.  In chapter 24, the gang had taken a trip to the Fondamenta Bollani and discovered that Scipio as really lying to them.

Is the gang disappointed, mad or both?  I would be disappointed if I found out my friends were lying to me.  I think the gang are on there own now.  I don't think they would like to see Scipio anymore if Scipio told them a big lie.  I think you should read Zach's Blog because I think he did a great job with his summary.

8 comments:

  1. I like that you link to Zach's blog about his summary. Why do you think Zach did a good job on his summary? What was his summary about? Why would you be disappointed at your friend if he or she said a lie to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Briana! i really like your post! I like how you included the chapters that you read. Why do you think that Scipio lied to them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you wrote because I would also be disappointed if I found out that my friends lied to me. But, I have one question for you do you like this book because so far it looks like you really like it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Briana, I agree that if one of my friends lied to me I would be disappointed, but I also would have been angry. I cannot find anything wrong with this post, except for, well, maybe you could be more specific on what Prosper, Bo, Hornet, Riccio and Mosca did, or include a quote from the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Briana I came here to talk about why I like darkness. I love darkness because of what it has. It has the dramatic stuff it has mureder, and best of all it could have creatures. I saw you comment thanks for all the help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is he lying to them? Do you think that Scipio is one of the kids that rode the magic merry-go-round and that it cursed him with internal youth so he helps homeless kids that live on the street? I think that the gang is both disappointed and mad at Scipio for lying to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Briana-
    I like how you included the address from the book. I think that the gang is mad at Scipio but it will blow over. Also which do you think that they are feeling-wise? Are you liking this book so far? If yes then why? What chapter are you on?
    -Zach

    ReplyDelete
  8. Briana I would like to have a quick summary of what you have read so far. But specif like I don't know if I missed it but when does this book take place. Also I have a new thing to say that thing is this, " Stay dark." What do you think?

    ReplyDelete