Wednesday, November 6, 2013

He's Zopa's Grandson?

Hello readers,
Recently I have read two more chapters of the book Peak. Peak, Peak's dad, Holly, Zopa and a few other people had a secret meeting and Holly blurted out that Sun-Jo was Zopa's grandson.  Peak's dad said that they should hide Sun-Jo with the porters because they don't want Sun-Jo to be chipping a boulder down in the middle of the road like the other Tibetan slaves.

I don't know why Sun-Jo didn't just tell Peak that he was Zopa's grandson. I don't think people should keep secrets from their friends, but I think friends should be able to forgive their friends for their mistakes.  Here's a quote from the book: "He pulled me to the side."I appreciate you standing up for me last night," he said. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Zopa" I think this quote shows that Sun-Jo wants Peak to forgive him. I also suggest  Izzy's Learning Den. Izzy is great at describing important characters of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment