Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What I Think About the Book Divergent

Tris, the main character has just been in a fight with Peter and she lost.  She's having a hard time in the faction she chose.  But, she is also divergent which is supposedly dangerous.  Tris has to make different decisions then she did in Abnegation. Divergent means that you are a mix of factions, but I don't know how it is dangerous.

I think she's still more beat up from the fight then she thinks.  Here's a quote from the book, " I unbutton my shirt and stare at my bare side,which is patched with bruises."I think this book is great at describing the character's feeling and what she's doing.  Al, Will, Christina and Tris seem to act together almost as if their friends. Please comment!

5 comments:

  1. Briana,
    Great job on this post! I love the work you're doing. I'm looking for the second paragraph to be longer than the first one. That's because I care more about your thinking than the summary. That first paragraph should be a short summary - not your opinion.

    Your opinions all belong in the second paragraph. I'd probably use a quote from the book to support your opinions in the second paragraph.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Briana! It's joey. I like how in your post you added how she was Divergent. But I do think you should capitalize the words Divergent and all the faction names. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Briana,
    I'm looking forward to seeing your next post. I was hoping to read a new post today, but I see that you don't have one up yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your summary but I have one question, what is a faction? Another question I have for you is who are the people that you were talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brianna,I think that Tris,Al,Will and Christina are friends.I think this because of how much time they spend together.

    ReplyDelete