Monday, September 16, 2013

Divergent Summary

I think this book is great so far. The main character's name is Beatrice and she has changed her faction an moved to Dauntless.  When Beatrice moved to Dauntless she also changed her name to Tris.  Tris also had a tour of where the Dauntless live.  After that she went to dinner and sat with her new friend and sat with one of the leaders named Four.  Then Tris had some training for Dauntless.  She had to fight and shoot a gun at a target.  After that when everybody had a break, Tris went to go get a tattoo of three flying birds.

I think this book would be good for people who like an adventure and who like funny parts.  I think the author did great on  making you want to read on. I really don't know how I would change the book. This book is already one of my favorites and I can't wait to read on. Thanks for reading!

Here's a quote from the book, " I am selfish, I am brave."

No comments:

Post a Comment